Inventors are not as important to society as doctors To what extend do you agree with this statements Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge

Inventors are not as important to society as doctors. To what extend do you agree with this statements? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge

These days, the profession as a doctor is kind of an important job which many people really need in this society because as we know that much kind of diseases have appeared in around us and threat our life. Beside that, the inventor is the kind of job which many people need to get new things and improve their life. So, some may argue that inventors are more important than doctors. Now we will discuss about them in this passage.

It has been argued that a doctor is more important than an inventor although it's unsettling to have to argue inventors as less important than anyone. As we know, the population of human in the world getting more and more every year and a lot of people get many diseases because the environmental changing and their condition of people’s living. Moreover, the citizen need a doctor for healing their diseases and confer some advices about how to survive in a healthy environment and decline the impact of unhealthy life. Doctors have the ability to improve a person’s physical and mental well being, to eliminate pain, to prevent death.

My argument now is this. A person can live a full happy life with a less than adequate invention but a person cannot live a full and happy life if they have broken bones, diseases, pain and suffering. People with a medical condition do not have the ability to maintain a satisfactory level of being without medical intervention.

Another argument against those inventors is as great as doctors. The inventor has an ability to produce new things which can improve human’s life. They are not only finding good devices but also discover new enlightenment which support other subjects, like medical, biology and economics. For instance, they discover new diseases which are dangerous to our world and invent a new device which could generate easier our task, like cleaner stuff, tools of work and etc. And today, we realize that some countries are shortage of inventor because it is hard to become a tremendous inventor. They need a special ability to develop new things which can be accepted by other peoples.

In short, this theory has a downside because a doctor will initially need an inventor in order to develop their job and we should appreciate to both of those jobs because they can increase and bring a better life to us. As a result, every job has an important role and without both of them our life turns into imbalance.

Sentence: Moreover, the citizen need a doctor for healing their diseases and confer some advices about how to survive in a healthy environment and decline the impact of unhealthy life.
Description: The fragment citizen need a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

They are not only finding good devices but also discover new enlightenment
They are not only finding good devices but also discovering new enlightenment

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 418 while No. of Different Words: 200