It is generally believed that education is of vital importance of individual development and well being of society What should education consist of to fulfil both these functions

It is generally believed that education is of vital importance of individual development and well-being of society. What should education consist of to fulfil both these functions?

A country’s development determines its education system. It is true that education is important not only to peoples’ lives but also the booming of a society. In order to achieve this goal, there are several elements which will be illustrated in this essay.

Firstly, education providers have to offer the latest academic knowledge and employable skills that allow students to seek employment successfully. This is because the cut-throat commercial competition forces employers to recruit candidates with sound knowledge and multi-tasks skills. Particularly in developing countries, where a degree or working experiences cannot guarantee a job position in a big company. Since enterprises are generally not willing to allocate budgets to staff-training in most jobs, such as accounting, marketing and customers services.

From the social perspective, education means how to preach the significance of social responsibilities and moral judgements. Firstly, local residents can learn the importance of environmental protection through the media or conventional means. For instance, instead of using cars, passengers should consider travel with public transport in order to control the carbon emissions. Secondly, imparting the ethical standards to the public can link to the social security. This has been proved by the case that an increasing number of teenagers are doing the community services to help the poor and the disadvantaged, which potentially reduce the crime rate.

In conclusion, education is never about passing down the knowledge only, as more importantly, it should be involved with allowing people to learn the latest skills and information in junction with the sense of social responsibility and the code of ethics.

not only to peoples’ lives but also the booming of a society
not only to peoples’ lives but also to the booming of a society

Since enterprises are generally not willing to allocate budgets to staff-training in most jobs, such as accounting, marketing and customers services.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?