It is generally observed that almost all high level jobs are done by men Does it mean that the government should encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women Do you agree or disagree

It is generally observed that almost all high level jobs are done by men.
Does it mean that the government should encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women?
Do you agree or disagree ?

It goes without saying that men and women are equal in modern era .But all high level jobs, men are doing. Women also want to get to job on high level.An argument has been put forward that all high level jobs are done by men and government should encourage some percentage of these jobs to be for women. According to me, this statement holds a valid ground.

There are a plethora of reasons why I think government must encourage certain percentage jobs to be reserved for women . First and foremost point which comes to my mind that if women get to jobs of high level. They can become ideal for other . Secondly, women can also do contribution in progress of our country. They can know sorrow of other needy people . Because a woman know status of other woman.

On the other hand , so many men,so many mind . Some short sighted people say , certain proposition of high level jobs do not reserve for women . Because if the government reserves some certain percentage the jobs for women . If anyone woman do not deserve the high level services. By reservation , he can easily get jobs. It can disappoint for that who deserves for job . But by reservation , he can not get job .Moreover , someone beautifully said those who are master in work . He should do , not do any one .

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self . I come to this conclusion that government may encourage certain percentage the high level jobs for women. Because it can be advantage women and other important aspect of society.

Because a woman know status of other woman.
Because a woman knows the status of other women.

It can disappoint for that who deserves for job
It can disappoint for those who deserve for job

Because it can be advantage women and other important aspect of society.
Because it can be benefit women and other important aspect of society.

Sentence: If anyone woman do not deserve the high level services.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to anyone and woman

punctuation marks are not used properly.