Essay topics: It is important for all cities and towns to have large outdoor public spaces, such as parks or squares. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
In recent years, many nations are showing great interest on constructing public spaces such as parks and squares across all major cities and towns. It is argued by many that public spaces are extremely beneficial to the modern lifestyle. However, some people claims that governments are wasting huge amount of reserves for construction and maintenance of gardens which are useless. I believe that public spaces should be available in every city and town.
First and foremost reason is public parks should be built in all towns and metros for the sake of improving public's health. Nowadays, most of the people are having hectic day-to-day schedules and working harder and harder to survive in this cut-throat competitive world. Moreover, people are travelling long distances to commute their work spaces and breathing polluted air. Therefore, having public parks not only provides a place for individuals to walk and do exercises in a beautiful green area, they can also take fresh air, relax and maintain physical fitness.
Secondly, with the tremendous improvements in communication, most of the individuals are spending very less time to interact with society. Having easy access to squares helps people to get involved in different cultural programs and showcase their unique talents. Moreover, most of the community halls are built in such way to publicize the native culture. As a result, plazas help to improve individual social well-being and also preserve culture for future generations.
In conclusion, I once again reaffirm that public places should be built and continued for the benefit of residents health and preservation of culture. I believe the more number of public spaces makes the people life joyful and healthy.
- Some people think that getting old is entirely bad. However, others think that now life of the elderly is much better than it was in the past. Discuss both and give opinion. (80)
- Money spent on exploration of space is a complete waste, it could be spend more effectively on improvements of living of people. To what extent do u agree disagree (75)
- some people feel that school-leavers should start working right after the school, some argue that school-leavers should attend university before they start work. Discuss on both and give your opinion. (55)
- Many countries , people have health problem because of unhealthy lifestyle nowadays. Discuss about why you think those health problems are happened. Give the solution to this problem. (90)
- Some people find advertisements amusing or annoying and they are not influenced by this when they shop. To what extend do you agree or not? (48)
- There is an increasing use of few languages in the world, while other languages are decreasing in use. What is the positive and negative development in this scenario? You are required to share the reasons by giving examples, and your personal experience. (80)
- In many countries it is illegal to reject a potential employee on the basis of age.What are the positive and negative effects of this policy ? (70)