It is important for travellers and business people to understand the cultures they come into contact with however briefly What are the main advantages of doing so What do you think is the main disadvantage of not doing so

It is important for travellers and business people to understand the cultures they come into contact with, however briefly. What are the main advantages of doing so? What do you think is the main disadvantage of not doing so?

When people visit countries for various purposes such as tourism, business aims, they confront with different cultures. Not to know the culture of the visited country entails a number of handicaps, whereas awareness of this area brings a great deal of benefits with itself.

To begin with, to my way of thinking, if tourists are aware of the culture, they face with warm attitudes of native people. As a consequence, they make friends easily in that country. Besides that, by acquiring the culture of the country where tourists visit, they make barriers disappear between diverse nations.

...

Sentence: Further, to understand culture assits business people to earn money in big amount for themselves and their company.
Error: assits Suggestion: assists