It is reported that juvenile delinquency has been on the increase Please give related reasons and feasible solutions

It is reported that juvenile delinquency has been on the increase.Please give related reasons and feasible solutions.

There is evidence indicating that juvenile delinquency has been on the rise. I will elabrate the reasons and solutions in this essay.

From my point of view, there are two major reasons that caused the crime rate of youngers going up. One of such reason is that family relation, which, currently, become more loose. Since the fast-paced working life, parents can not provide enough time to accompany with and advise their childrent when they encountered problem or difficulty. Consequently, teenager use a violated solution. Another reason is the overspread of the violation in TV program or commercial advertising on the street. It is acknowledged that young people are immature on both mental and physical. They are impulsive and easy to mimic the action when the criminal frequently shown on the TV program.

Base on the above reasons, there are two solutions to decrease the young people crime. Primarily, strenth the family bondes. Parents should spend more time on their childrent after work hour to create a strong sense of belonging of family. Therefore, younger will consult and gain valuable suggestions from their family when they need help. Secondly, goverment should category the TV program to avoid those with violation or crime displayed during the hot hours.

From the above analys, it is clear that family and government have a strong responsibility to build up a harmonious home and society for juvenile. There is no doubt that juvenile criminal will decline.

is that family relation, which, currently, become more loose.
is that family relation, which, currently, becomes more loose.
is that family relations, which, currently, become more loose.

teenager use a violated solution
teenagers use a violated solution

young people are immature on both mental and physical.
young people are immature both mentally and physically.

when the criminal frequently shown on the TV program
when the criminals are frequently shown on the TV program

Base on the above reasons,
Based on the above reasons,

Sentence: I will elabrate the reasons and solutions in this essay.
Error: elabrate Suggestion: elaborate

Sentence: From my point of view, there are two major reasons that caused the crime rate of youngers going up.
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Since the fast-paced working life, parents can not provide enough time to accompany with and advise their childrent when they encountered problem or difficulty.
Error: childrent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Primarily, strenth the family bondes.
Error: strenth Suggestion: strength
Error: bondes Suggestion: bonds

Sentence: Parents should spend more time on their childrent after work hour to create a strong sense of belonging of family.

Sentence: Secondly, goverment should category the TV program to avoid those with violation or crime displayed during the hot hours.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: From the above analys, it is clear that family and government have a strong responsibility to build up a harmonious home and society for juvenile.
Error: analys Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.