In many countries there is a shortage of suitable people for essential jobs What do you think are the causes of this problem and what measures could be taken to solve it

In many countries there is a shortage of suitable people for essential jobs. What do you think are the causes of this problem and what measures could be taken to solve it?

In today’s world, it is certainly true that many countries are facing with the shortage of labors to run businesses and services. Many skilled workers or unskilled workers are not sufficient to operate the industries. This is an interesting issue that need to be considered carefully, thus in this essay I shall discuss about the causes and some effective solutions to tackle the problem.

To begin with, the main cause of this issue is the time and budget. Accordingly, many professional jobs such as nurse or doctor require abundant of time and a large amount of money to invest on studies. Several years and a lot of effort need to put on this achievement which is only a handful of people could have passed full training courses. Taken the US as an example, there is a report reveals that the shortage of nurses will increase by two times in 2020 as well as doctors. This is also because, the positions of medical students are taken by international students, who will move to work in their nations, and the education system is also limited the number of students in medical fields. Another concern is that some law wage jobs are not attracted people to involve in. For example, the association of plumbing- heating- cooking contractors also has a major problem about finding qualified technicians because the minimum wage is not appealed the workers at all.

However, there are some measures that the government can take in order to alleviate the lack suitable labor in work force. Firstly, the government should subsidize more budgets to education systems and open more positions in each professional line. Increasing the number of medical students and support equipment for educators could be encouraged a lot of people to study in this field. Moreover, enhancing the minimum wage in technical jobs also attracts many people to pursue in this line and decrease unpleasantness of work from wage conditions.

In conclusion, even though the shortage of employees in a certain jobs is an inevitable problem, hopefully with the appropriate policies it will alleviate this problem, eventually.

there is a report reveals that
there is a report which reveals that

and the education system is also limited the number of students
and the education system is also limiting the number of students

some law wage jobs are not attracted people
some law wage jobs are not attracting people
people are not attracted by some law wage jobs

support equipment for educators could be encouraged a lot of people
support equipment for educators could encourage a lot of people

you have big issues on passive voice.