In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment What factors may have caused this situation and what in your opinion can should be done about it

In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment. What factors may have caused this situation and what, in your opinion, can/should be done about it?

In today’s world, graduates in many countries have a hard time to get a job. This phenomenon becomes an interesting issue that need to be concerned. The causes and some solutions behind this situation will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, there are several possible causes of unemployed in new graduates. First and foremost, in certain lines such as art and media, the number of new graduates is very high which is not balanced with the demand of labor market. Consequently, high qualified students from these fields could get in the job market only half of them or less than that. Seco...

Sentence: In conclusion, the causes of lacking jobs for high graduates contribute to imbalanced the number of graduates and job demands and graduates are unsatisfied in a recruitment process by employers.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and imbalanced

the government, universities, companies and individuals can be taken.
the government, universities, companies and individuals can take.
measures can be taken.

the university can produce suitable majors for individuals and students will have a better prepare for accessing employment opportunities in the future.
the university can produce suitable majors for individuals, and students will have a better prepare for accessing employment opportunities in the future.

contribute to imbalanced the number of graduates
contribute to the imbalanced number of graduates