Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; other have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better? Give the advantages if each and support your viewpoint.

No one can argue that learning a foreign language is not easy. It requires a lot of time and effort in order to become fluent. Some people think that it is very beneficial for learners to learn a second language in a country that people speak a language. However, some people argue that learning a foreign language can be taken in their own counties. Both sides will be discussed carefully in this essay.

On the one hand, it is certainly true that the process of studying can be taken wherever. It is not necessary that a person has to live in another country in order to learn a foreign language. A person can study other languages with a native speaker and good materials without being out from his/ her country. For example, an individual can study English with a native speaker via a video call which is another way to practice speaking a second language. Studying from several kinds of language materials definitely broadens individual’s horizons. Watching American movies, reading English novels or listening podcasts can be practiced wherever an individual live in this world.

On the other hand, studying language in the country, where it is spoken, is extremely beneficial for students. There are many merits of this learning method. A person can easily become a proficient speaker because he/she lives around with native speakers all the time. This situation forces an individual to speak a second language otherwise he/she cannot be able to communicate and understand other people. For example, when I first come to the US, my English skills were just a beginner level. After one year that I was living there, I boosted my skills to become announced easily because of an English spoken environment.

Personally, I assert that studying a second language in a native environment has many merits for a student. Even though some areas such as grammatical parts can be studied in anywhere of the world, other difficult parts such as pronunciation or specific expressions can be acquired effectively unless a person lives in the country where it is spoken.

In conclusion, studying new language is a challenging experience. However, there are many methods to approach this difficult task in a difficult country or in their own country. Therefore, it depends on an individuals’ preference which he/she has to consider and decide by himself/ herself.

wherever an individual live in this world.
wherever an individual lives in this world.

the ideal condition:
No. of Words: 350 while No. of Different Words: 200 //this will grantee 7.0 out of 9 in actual IELTS.