Essay topics: Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
It is certainly true that most people prefer to do everything for being attraction from others. Expending a lot of money on beauty products, luxury cloths or cool hairstyles are only better appearance. However, some people argue that it is unnecessary for buying all these things and there are other ways for spending money on. Both of these views will be discussed in this essay.
On one hand, good looking and being attractive are very important in any social. People always concern about their beauty and how the way they look like because it can bring some social benefits to them. Being attractive makes a person to be more self-confident and brings many supportive beliefs from others. When other people feel impress to an individual, they will offer better opportunities or support several things. As a result, most people desire to expend a lot of money on improving their outlook with luxury cloths or expensive surgeries.
On the other hand, other expenditures such as saving money or investing money on education or stock- marketing can be more rewarding than paying for beauty. If a person saves all money that they spend on cosmetics or cloths, he/she will be able to purchase a car or spend on their higher education. People should concern about what is necessary for our lives and which one is wasting money. Appearance is just desirable outlook which is external image and will disappear in one day, so we should not pay attention on it and spend a large among of money on them.
In conclusion, even though, a person still needs fashionable dresses and nice hairstyles, it is still not a main purpose of human lives. However, investment such education or saving for retirement are more important for the future of humans. Personally, I do believe that investing money on essential things bring many benefits than generate on appearance.
- Now that there are no unknown places left on Earth that individuals can explore, exploration has taken the form of overcoming physical challenges. What is your opinion of this development? (50)
- The charts below show the numbers of people in different aged groups who go sailing and or play basketball in Australia.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (60)
- Recycling is now an essential measure: it is time for everyone in society to become more responsible toward the environment.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (70)
- The graph below shows the percentage sales of trainers made by a sportwear company in one year. The Flying Boots trainers were lunched at the beginning of that year. (70)
- Some people are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. Why do people take part in these sports in these sports. What advantages and disadvantages of dangerous sports? Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (70)
- Many young people today choose or are forced to go and work abroad. What are the advantages & disadvantages of living and working in a foreign country compared with living and working in your own country? Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (70)
- The amount of sport shown on television every week has increased significantly and this is having an impact on live sports events. Do you think the benefits of having more televised sport are greater than the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer a (80)
- Some people are concerned that children spend too much time on playing computer and video games. Some people believe these games are a harmless form of escapism, but others think they make young people too aggressive and become dangerously addictive.To w (55)
- Car ownership has increased so rapidly over the past 30 years in the world that many cities now are "one big traffic jam". Do you think that this statement is true? What measure can government take to address this problem? (rewrite1) (93.3333)
- Car ownership has increased so rapidly over the past 30 years in the world that many cities now are "one big traffic jam". Do you think that this statement is true? What measure can government take to address this problem?