Essay topics: Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
It is certainly true that most people prefer to do everything for being attraction from others. Expending a lot of money on beauty products, luxury cloths or cool hairstyles are only better appearance. However, some people argue that it is unnecessary for buying all these things and there are other ways for spending money on. Both of these views will be discussed in this essay.
On one hand, good looking and being attractive are very important in any social. People always concern about their beauty and how the way they look like because it can bring some social benefits to them. Being attractive makes a person to be more self-confident and brings many supportive beliefs from others. When other people feel impress to an individual, they will offer better opportunities or support several things. As a result, most people desire to expend a lot of money on improving their outlook with luxury cloths or expensive surgeries.
On the other hand, other expenditures such as saving money or investing money on education or stock- marketing can be more rewarding than paying for beauty. If a person saves all money that they spend on cosmetics or cloths, he/she will be able to purchase a car or spend on their higher education. People should concern about what is necessary for our lives and which one is wasting money. Appearance is just desirable outlook which is external image and will disappear in one day, so we should not pay attention on it and spend a large among of money on them.
In conclusion, even though, a person still needs fashionable dresses and nice hairstyles, it is still not a main purpose of human lives. However, investment such education or saving for retirement are more important for the future of humans. Personally, I do believe that investing money on essential things bring many benefits than generate on appearance.
- one of the consequences of improved medical care is that people are living longer and life expectancy is increasing.do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages? (80)
- The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant. (70)
- The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010.(rewrite1) (70)
- The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (70)
- Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work from different organizations. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.(rewrite1) (80)
- The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010. (70)
- Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work from different organizations. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (70)
- When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages for a student of doing a degree at a local college or a university in the capital city . Choose at least three factors to compare (e.g. cost, flexibility, quality of qualification) (70)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (rewrite1) (80)