In many places large chain stores are taking over the marketplace making it impossible for small businesses to compete with them What are the advantages and disadvantages of this situation

In many places, large chain stores are taking over the marketplace, making it impossible for small businesses to compete with them. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this situation?

Some people like to do shopping in large chain stores, while others prefer to small stores. A number of advantages which are connected with large chain stores are observed, whereas the drawbacks of these stores are not able to be denied.

From my point of view, to have a wide selective range of products, which we need is the first advantage of large chain stores. Furthermore, by opting these stores, we escape from going a long distance to purchase various products that it is difficult to find them together in a little store. Moreover,chain stores are established by big companies which have perfect connections with manufacturers. In this case, to buy goods in low prices is not very difficult for them. In addition, these companies purchase goods in a large quantity. Therefore,it causes the reduction of prices. As a consequence, customers can buy products that are not very costly.

As regards drawbacks, because of a large number of staples,sellers find it too hard to know about each product, while shop-assistants in small stores are able to give enough information about every product. Another disadvantage is that customers can not find personalized goods in chain stores, however, this kind of goods is very common in small stores. Additionally, people have to wait for a long time in order to talk with representatives in chain stores, while merchants talk to each customer and then individuality is in high degree in small marketplaces.

Overall,to me, people may enjoy shopping with the existance of not only chain stores but also small businesses owing to benefits of both kind of stores

Sentence: Overall,to me, people may enjoy shopping with the existance of not only chain stores but also small businesses owing to benefits of both kind of stores
Error: existance Suggestion: existence