Many urgent problems can only be solved with international cooperation. To what extend do you agree or disagree ?

We have witnessed more and more problems can only be coped with international cooperation. In my perspective, I tend to disagree with this statement and will elaborate below.

Admittedly, international cooperation has some obvious advantages when it comes to cope urgent problems because the developed countries have sufficient resources. As these countries have strong economy and high GDP, they are controlling enormous pool of funds and are able to use sophisticated technology. Developed countries therefore have no problems of providing useful solutions to various issues such as poverty and low employment to poor counties.

However, there are opposing voices saying that companies and the public should also contribute some effort. To start with, companies should shoulder more social responsibility. By reducing the production volumes, manufactures can generally reduce the amount of smoke into the environment. As a result, local residents are able to live in a clean environment and enjoy fresh air without using any rich countries assistance.

Apart from this, some urgent problems can be easily solved by individuals. Health problems, for example, are definitely one of the serious matter for most of the local citizens. By working out at gym and doing sports every day, local residents can significantly improve health condition and reduce the risk of developing diseases. This target can be easily achieved even if rich countries refuse to provide financial support.

In conclusion, although international cooperation can solve many urgent problems, I think that everyone of us should put more concern and responsibility to the society.

We have witnessed more and more problems can only be coped with international cooperation.
We have witnessed more and more problems which can only be coped with international cooperation.

one of the serious matter
one of the serious matters

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…