Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children What are its causes and what solutions can be offered

Nowadays, not only adults were suffering from obesity it also includes children. This is a bit alarming for the reason that before, this is only present on adults, now it is more common on children.So, the causes and solutions will be discussed in this essay.

The main cause of obesity in children was the choice of food. When the child started to eat, parents should be responsible with their food choices. For example, providing children with non-labeled foods like mashed squash, mashed potatoes and eggs. In that way it will help their children familiarize on what foods to eat later in life. I believe that the earlier the taste buds is being exposed to such kind of foods the more chances of helping their children choose the healthy foods than unhealthy ones. Secondly, discipline should be imposed as well. Like, the timing on when and should be the proper meal time, they should not be allowed to eat in between meals. Another thing is, sedentary lifestyle. Children should be taught or should engage in playing sports. Not only allowing them to keep on watching television whole day long or even playing computer games. Moreover, pre-occupied parents who did not bother checking on their children on what foods they are eating is another factor that will lead children to obesity. Lastly, the environment. People who surrounds the children will have a great impact on childrens attitude towards food. If the people around them preferred burgers than fresh vegetables then children would likely follow them.

On the other hand, the solution for this is a healthy foods. As a parent they should be particular on what foods they are buying from the supermarkets so that their children will get use to whatever foods their parents is giving them. Let's take for example the way I was being brought up. We prefer vegetables than meat at home so we grew up on that kind of set-up. So, until now I would prefer vegetables than meat as well. In addition to, a healthy lifestyle. If only parents were practicing this at home most probably children will follow them. Finally, government should also participate and be strict enough to impose on how foods are being labeled in that way everyone will be aware on what are the things they are putting into their mouth.

Therefore, if only parents are aware enough in the choices of food they bought for their children and imposing a healthy lifestyle in their family. Making themselves being a model for their children would help prevent obesity on the younger generation.

As a parent they should be particular on what foods they are buying from the supermarkets so that their children will get use to whatever foods their parents is giving them.
As parents they should be particular on what foods they are buying from the supermarkets so that their children will get used to whatever foods their parents are giving them.

if only parents are aware enough in the choices of food they bought for their children and imposing a healthy lifestyle in their family.
Description: this is only one clause,where is the sentence?

Sentence: People who surrounds the children will have a great impact on childrens attitude towards food.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and surrounds

the solution for this is a healthy foods.
the solution for this is a healthy food.

Error: childrens Suggestion: children's

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: