Essay topics: Money if only just sufficient for your needs leads to happiness. Money in excess may lead to many problems.
It is irrefutable that money makes person life ease and comfort. Some individuals think that having too much money could bring various issues which keeps richer not to live happily. To my mind, i agree with this notion.
To begin with, everyone in the world are doing extremely hard work to earn more money. The world runs on money. The basic amenities of life such as food, clothes and shelter can be got only with money. Having super rich gives us a status and unique identity in our society. Rich people can buy whatever they want such as latest gadgets, travelling to new places, living in luxury houses without second thought. Therefore, more money makes our life enjoyable and joyful.
However, There are more disadvantages of having lot of money. Firstly, the rich person should be cautious all the times which could lead to unnecessary mental tension and pressure. For instance, there are many scenarios where the rich person got cheated from his close aid itself. So, they should not trust and keep observing everyone around them. Secondly, the are many chances to the children of super-rich to become lazy or behave cruelly. For example, in my part of world, there are huge number of rich people who were addicted for drugs and involved in sever crimes such as attempt murders, acid attacks and spoiling ladies life.
To sum up, Everyone needs money to live in this world. But having excess money is as bad as having no money. I think it is better to donate excess money to enhance the living standard of poor people.
- It is important for all cities and towns to have large outdoor public spaces, such as parks or squares. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (75)
- Your company sent you on a training in another country , in the end of the training you get a certificate , you’ve lost it .Write letter to the responsible tell him/her:- How you lost your certificate.- Why you need the certificate now.- What you need him (80)
- Fresh water has always been a limited resource in some parts of the world. Today, however, growing worldwide demand has made this a global problem.What are the causes of the increased demand, and what measures can governments and individuals take to respo (90)
- Write a letter to the publisher in a newspaper, asking to advertise a meeting of people from different countries you are organizing. Explain where, when and why. (95)
- You have decied to leave your current job even though you enjoy it.Write a letter to inform you manager of your decision. In your letterTell the manager about your decision and the reason for itDescribe what you learnt in you current jobask the manager to (80)
- You recently went on a trip with a friend and you booth took some photographs.Write a letter to your friend. In your letterask you friend to send you one of the photographsexplan why you need that particular photographtell your friend what happened to you (75)
- Problem with road in your area.Write a letter to the concil Introduce yourself Explain the problem What action you would like to take. (90)
- Some people say there should be only one official international language. Others say that it is bad. Discuss both views and give you own opinion. (70)
- Some people argue that public should be allowed to have guns. others do not agree. discuss both views and give your opinion. (60)
- Money if only just sufficient for your needs leads to happiness. Money in excess may lead to many problems. (85)