Money if only just sufficient for your needs leads to happiness Money in excess may lead to many problems

Money if only just sufficient for your needs leads to happiness. Money in excess may lead to many problems.

It is irrefutable that money makes person life ease and comfort. Some individuals think that having too much money could bring various issues which keeps richer not to live happily. To my mind, i agree with this notion.

To begin with, everyone in the world are doing extremely hard work to earn more money. The world runs on money. The basic amenities of life such as food, clothes and shelter can be got only with money. Having super rich gives us a status and unique identity in our society. Rich people can buy whatever they want such as latest gadgets, travelling to new places, living in luxury houses without second thought. Therefore, more money makes our life enjoyable and joyful.

However, There are more disadvantages of having lot of money. Firstly, the rich person should be cautious all the times which could lead to unnecessary mental tension and pressure. For instance, there are many scenarios where the rich person got cheated from his close aid itself. So, they should not trust and keep observing everyone around them. Secondly, the are many chances to the children of super-rich to become lazy or behave cruelly. For example, in my part of world, there are huge number of rich people who were addicted for drugs and involved in sever crimes such as attempt murders, acid attacks and spoiling ladies life.

To sum up, Everyone needs money to live in this world. But having excess money is as bad as having no money. I think it is better to donate excess money to enhance the living standard of poor people.

money could bring various issues which keeps richer not to live happily.
money could bring various issues which keep riches not to live happily.

everyone in the world are doing extremely hard work to earn more money
everyone in the world is doing extremely hard work to earn more money