The money spent on space research has brought enormous benefits to mankind But it could be more usefully applied How far do you agree

The money spent on space research has brought enormous benefits to mankind. But it could be more usefully applied. How far do you agree?

It has been a long discussion that money spent on space research could be applied to solve more important issues like poverty, unemployement or worldwide crisis. However, due to the great benefits of the space research I disagree with the opinion stated above.

It's clear that space research has brought many benefits that helped people to avoid several problems. For instance, space discoveries gave opportunities of forecasting weather changes and natural disasters which warn people to prevent people from huge losses from expected problems. Especially it is useful for agricultural countries to prepare for the next weather changes. Another benefit is that in recent years NASA created a sattelite which facilitated to discover new places on earth, protecting the peace and finding more natural resources. Of course, this helped to develeop certain economies and to be aware of the acts going in the world.

Yet, other people argue that the money could also be applied for more important issues. Such as creating certain businesses to maintain people with work, separating a fund for poor countries for food and education or improving certain economies to tackle the problem of crisis in many parts of the world. Furthermore, the money could be spent on finding a cure for infectious deseases which has become a serious problem in medicine. By doing this, the society gets more satisfied with the actions of the government.

To conclude, it is important to point out that space discoveries gave more benefits in many aspects of life that future generations could also get benefits.

Sentence: It has been a long discussion that money spent on space research could be applied to solve more important issues like poverty, unemployement or worldwide crisis.
Error: unemployement Suggestion: unemployment

Sentence: Another benefit is that in recent years NASA created a sattelite which facilitated to discover new places on earth, protecting the peace and finding more natural resources.
Error: sattelite Suggestion: satellite

Sentence: Of course, this helped to develeop certain economies and to be aware of the acts going in the world.
Error: develeop Suggestion: develop

Sentence: Furthermore, the money could be spent on finding a cure for infectious deseases which has become a serious problem in medicine.
Error: deseases Suggestion: ?

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…