Most societies has its homeless people Some people think that the best way to help them is to give them money

Most societies has its homeless people. Some people think that the best way to help them is to give them money.

Some proportions of almost every nation's population is without a home. Many people believe that providing them with some money would be the most appropriate solution. I do not fully agree with this view point.

Shelter is one of the basic necessities of humans and thus I understand that everyone should have access to a living space or the funds to buy it. However just giving money for homes is a very superficial and temporary solution according to me.

Most people see the misery of the homeless but they overlook the root cause of this problem. Many people who do not have a shelter also do not have any fixed source of income and in many cases they lack education or required skills. If we decided to solve this by giving money, may be people would use it to buy a shelter but that would not help to sustain it in the coming times. They would still be struggling to make their ends meet, for education or for upbringing of their children or whatever it is that their needs are. They may even consider reselling their homes for more pressing survival needs.

I also feel this facility or help could be misused. Recipients of this aid may take it for granted and ask for money every time they do not have money. According to me instead of giving money, these people should be provided with employment opportunities so that they have a constant source of income. Also to encourage them to have a home, they should be provided with subsidised and affordable housing options. This will enable them to live a better life and improve their standard of living substantially.

Thus I feel that though the homeless need money the mist, it should be given to them in the form of employment and home financing assistance. This would be the most substantial solution in my opinion.

Some proportions of almost every nation's population is without a home.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?