Nowadays online shopping becomes more popular than store shopping Is it a positive or negative development Give your opinion and relevant example

Nowadays online shopping becomes more popular than store shopping. Is it a positive or negative development?
Give your opinion and relevant example?

In today’s world, the technology has changed human lives, significantly. The internet and technology devices have made human lives to be more convenient. Online shopping is another measure that makes busy lives to be much easier. With this development, some people assert that there are both positive and negative effects. Both states will be discussed further carefully.

On the one hand, there are abundant positive developments from online shopping. First and foremost, this technology can help people to save a lot of their time to commute to shopping malls. Purchasing goods online, people can do wherever and whenever they want through the accessibility of electric devices and the internet connection. Secondly, customs can search and check products’ prices from different stores on different shop websites. With the online shopping, customs will be able to buy a product in reasonable price. Lastly, if customs want to purchase overseas’ products, they can also order online from the other part of the world without any barrier. Since the technology of international trade, it allows people to order overseas’ goods easily.

On the other hand, shopping online also has some drawbacks. Firstly, it may be hard for customers to make a decision, without try on or touch the texture of products. Ordering products online people can consider the quality of products by reaching the description or seeing the picture. For example, some goods such as shoes, if customers purchases shoes online without hands-on contact, these shoes may not be fit on customers. Moreover, unlike buying products from traditional stores that customers can use the products right after paying, but online buying requires many days for transportation. Buyers have to be patient and wait over 3 days or more before getting goods. Therefore, it is impractical for buying urgent products online.

In conclusion, even though the online shopping have many benefits which can contribute to using less time, convenience and the ability of comparing price, it also has some drawbacks by lacking hands-on contract and waiting long time. However, everyone is different, thus an individual has to consider which shopping styles they like and fit on them most.

if customers purchases shoes online
if customers purchase shoes online

online shopping have many benefits
online shopping has many benefits

Sentence: Firstly, it may be hard for customers to make a decision, without try on or touch the texture of products.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and try