Nowadays people get married and have children after the age of 30 Is it a positive or negative development Give your opinion and examples based on your experiences

Nowadays people get married and have children after the age of 30. Is it a positive or negative development? Give your opinion and examples based on your experiences.

Marriage is a natural phenomenon and different people have different opinion about the age of getting married and having kids. Marriages carry with great responsibilities in future. It is therefore no surprise that a person’s age comes under scrutiny when the marriages do not become successful. Many feel that getting married and having children at the age of 30 is an appropriate time, while others feel that such age for getting wedding could be an obstacle in life. However, I think above the age of 30 is the right time to get hitched and it will bring positive development in one’s life.

First of all, tying a knot after 30 and having a baby will create a great value in their relationship and most importantly, a couple will get enough time to establish their career in any desired profession before the marriage. There will not be any disagreements in terms of making future plans as the couples are matured enough at this stage to comprehend the future steps. As a result, personal goals can be achieved easily.

Further, women are prepared both physically and mentally well at this age and they will be less likely to suffer from post natal depression. For example, a friend of mine recently had a baby and she does not have any symptoms of post natal depression as she is now 31 years old. But, on the other hand her sister is just 21 and had a first child; worried all the times. Thus, it is proved that maturity plays a great role for the entire development of an individual.

To conclude, there is no doubt that getting married and having baby in early 30s will not only bring the happiness and joys in life but also assist profoundly to lead an individual to great success.

have different opinion
have different opinions

------------------------------------------------------------
Better to have five paragraphs:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 3: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: qualification -- moderate your position. This may involve a sentence beginning with "but" or "however"...

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.

-----------------------------------------------------------