Nowadays there is lot of pressure of studies and competitions on the students Should it be there Is it beneficial in making them better students

Nowadays there is lot of pressure of studies and competitions on the students. Should it be there? Is it beneficial in making them better students?

Eduction is most important thing in building ones personality. But nowadays there is lots of pressure to achieve good grades. Competitions between the students are getting more tougher. So, it is necessary to take some steps to reduce pressure from students.

First of all , when children go to schools , parents expect good results from thier children. After students back from schools or classes they are forced to join the private teaching classes or to go in learning centers. So students do not have leisure time and this may create huge pressure on students. Even parents wants their children to score best and get first rank. This mentality of parents is not at all required. Also there is less universities so students have to work really hard to get admission. Students have to go through tough competition.

Furthermore, this is not beneficial to students at all. When pressure of studies and competition is increased it creates a impact physically and mentally on students health. They might get depressed. There are many suicide cases due to pressure of studies. Also movies are produced based on educational pressure.

In order to reduce pressure parents must understand , students also needs a leisure time . Parents must ask their children what they want to do. Another step is to change educational system. And also to build more universities to reduce competition.

To pen down, I would like to say, the pressure of studies and competition have never benefited students.

Eduction is most important thing in building ones personality
Eduction is the most important thing in building one's personality

there is lots of pressure to achieve good grades.
there are lots of pressure to achieve good grades.

getting more tougher
getting more tough
getting much tougher

After students back from schools
After students are back from schools

Even parents wants their children
Even parents want their children

Also there is less universities
Also there are less universities

due to pressure of studies
due to the pressure of studies

students also needs a leisure time .
students also need a leisure time .

Sentence: When pressure of studies and competition is increased it creates a impact physically and mentally on students health.
Suggestion: Refer to students and health

Minimum 250 words wanted.