The number of traffic jams is increasing day by day what are the causes what can be done about it

The number of traffic jams is increasing day by day .what are the causes ?what can be done about it?

The major reason is due to population explosion where people move to urban areas which leads to traffic congestion and environmental degradation of nature. However this leads to various problems. This essay will discuss the negative effects by considering the practical solutions.

Firstly,due to the introduction in industrial revolution, people are moving from rural cities to urban cities for working in industries. Unfortunately,even the farmers want to leave their cultivation lands as it cause damage to crops due to the natural disaster like heavy floods ,long winds and bacteria eating crops so, they will have a loss these people will make a move to cities for their lively hood. Another reason, Rich people can afford to buy a car and middle class families can buy mortar vehicles. The carbon dioxide emissions from vehicles causing to delete ozone layer and it effects ecosystem. The major problem they are facing, due to narrow roads these vehicles have to difficult to move where there is a traffic jam. The government should expand the roads according to the standards. Moreover,in order to reduce the pollution they can introduce Eco-friendly vehicles like electric bikes. Instead of fuels they can use gas cylinders which have less pollution.

Secondly,in order to reduce traffic congestion and reduce pollution the government should make farmers to adopt technology with innovative farming methods and create awareness programs among them. For example in recent years scientists are working with genetic modification of food they have several advantages like it had a resistance against bacteria and having vitamins. Even they can keep Agriculture courses on which the youth may attract to have a lucrative career.

To sum up all, more rules and regulation is needed and by adopting innovative procedures we can reduce pollution. Government should provide loans with less interest for the farmers this make them to stay not leaving their places and even will develops our country growth and economy. This will make people to progress, prosper and will have a lucrative careers.

people move to urban areas which leads to traffic congestion
people move to urban areas which lead to traffic congestion

more rules and regulation is needed
more rules and regulations are needed

and even will develops our country growth and economy.
and even will develop our country growth and economy.

Sentence: Unfortunately,even the farmers want to leave their cultivation lands as it cause damage to crops due to the natural disaster like heavy floods ,long winds and bacteria eating crops so, they will have a loss these people will make a move to cities for their lively hood.
Description: The fragment it cause damage is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cause with verb, past tense

Sentence: Government should provide loans with less interest for the farmers this make them to stay not leaving their places and even will develops our country growth and economy.
Description: The fragment this make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and develops

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

This essay is for IELTS task II not for task I.