Older people think the world was better place when they were young Do you agree or disagree Give your opinion

Older people think the world was better place when they were young. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.

Millenia have passed and lots of changes had occured in today's world compared to past. Elders believe that world was better place to live in past rather than today, because in many ways like technology picture of world is new and different. I appreciate the thoughts of older people what they feels and believe its true.

Nowadays, elder people are facing many obstacles because of busy and hard going life which changed the living and thinking style of new generation. When older were younger they was also working hard for achievements and goal, but the style of working was different easy and having time to spent with family. In today's world way of thinking and working have been changed, while working hard they want to achieve name and fame in society. Satisfaction seems far away and more burrden will create more effect and stress to mind. In past people was enjoying their life while working ang fulfilling dreams of their family, eventhough way of thinking living and also in matter of health it was better than today.

It is very realistic to see that people of today's era tend to run behind money and fame to maintain their status in society. In these fast life people forget how to live and maintain their health and it create and many health problems like obesity heart problems and many more. People only believe in gaining goals and money, in past people only wanted to live their life with ease and comfort rather than establishing status in society. In today's nation people are behaving like an hungry which will never obsolete.

It conclude that old is gold and as per time life style and behaviour will also change dramatically with technologies and development. In future older people life seems difficult because they could not accept or digest those changes.

Sentence: I appreciate the thoughts of older people what they feels and believe its true.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and feels

Sentence: When older were younger they was also working hard for achievements and goal, but the style of working was different easy and having time to spent with family.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Sentence: In today's world way of thinking and working have been changed, while working hard they want to achieve name and fame in society.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to working and have

Sentence: In past people was enjoying their life while working ang fulfilling dreams of their family, eventhough way of thinking living and also in matter of health it was better than today.
Description: The fragment , eventhough way is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace eventhough with adjective

Sentence: In these fast life people forget how to live and maintain their health and it create and many health problems like obesity heart problems and many more.
Description: The fragment it create and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, past tense

Sentence: It conclude that old is gold and as per time life style and behaviour will also change dramatically with technologies and development.
Description: The fragment It conclude that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace conclude with verb, past tense

Sentence: In future older people life seems difficult because they could not accept or digest those changes.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Sentence: Millenia have passed and lots of changes had occured in today's world compared to past.
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Satisfaction seems far away and more burrden will create more effect and stress to mind.
Error: burrden Suggestion: burden

Error: ang Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: eventhough Suggestion: No alternate word