The only effective way to deal with unemployment is to introduce rapid urbanization

Nowadays, there are many measures having been done to cope with unemployment which is increasing drastically. I completely agree with the idea that introducing rapid urbanization is the only ideal solution to cope with unemployment.

For a variety reasons, it is true that going to the city will reduce unemployment rate because lots of jobs to apply. Firstly, urbanized cities provide unemployed people with opportunities to get a job a result of the emergency of numerous industries. For example, in Surabaya, Honda is having job vacancies and recruiting hundreds and even thousands of people in the city. Secondly, not only industries but also the government in the city is providing a lot of jobs for the unemployed. Finally, with the advance in technology, many online jobs is being offered for citizens and most of the jobs are flexible and easy enough to do.

In my opinion, all the jobless people would be happy to live in the city. As more jobs available there, they can earn much money which is necessary to meet their needs to pay for housing, food, bills, health care and education. Also, the lifestyle in the city has attraction for most people. A good example for this is Jakarta which is the capital city of Indonesia. People around Indonesia is moving to Jakarta in order to be celebrities having glamour lifestyles. The celebrities tend to spend their money for parties and buying expensive cars in which these lifestyles affect most people to do so. Besides, to get higher education, the best health-care and the high quality of life, the city is a good place to live. Therefore, the city has the ability to attract most people to live in and is beneficial for the unemployed.

In conclusion, I fully support the view that urbanization will a positive tool to eradicate unemployment.

will reduce unemployment rate because lots of jobs to apply.
will reduce the unemployment rate because of lots of jobs to apply.

many online jobs is being offered
many online jobs are being offered

As more jobs available there,
As more jobs are available there,

----------------------