people believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. to what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that many people have to save all of money that they get by working for their future and they do not want to pay tax to the country. While i accept that this may suit to many people, i believe that the state need budget resource from tax to build places of public services.

Everyone has necessity for their daily activity and dreams to their future. Person who have family will spend their earn to survive in life. Moreover if they have plans to do in future such as travel to over the world or making a big birthday party for their children, they will need much money to reach it. They want to enjoy what they earn after working. The man who has worked for long time must refresh their mind to make they are happy after working. Country do not take what they earn from their company. The state have to find other resources for making public services.

On the other hand, the state need more budget resources to develop better public services. Budget which government gain is not enough to making places of society services which serve all the community from the country. Getting money from worker which paying tax from their earn is one of the best ways to government to adding budget resources. this will make public services improve from their facilities and how the human serve the community. it is good impact to collect tax budget from worker.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and againts that people have to keep the money that they earn and do not pay tax to the government, but I believe that the state absolutely need money from people who pay tax to develop public services.

Sentence: On the other hand, the state need more budget resources to develop better public services.
Description: The fragment state need more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Budget which government gain is not enough to making
Sentence: Budget which government gains is not enough to making

Sentence: Getting money from worker which paying tax from their earn is one of the best ways to government to adding budget resources. this will make public services improve from their facilities and how the human serve the community. it is good impact to collect tax budget from worker.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and paying
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to human and serve

Sentence: In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and againts that people have to keep the money that they earn and do not pay tax to the government, but I believe that the state absolutely need money from people who pay tax to develop public services.
Error: againts Suggestion: against