By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?

Nowadays, capital punishment has been abolished from many legislations under the pretext that society is guilty of applying it to murderers. In my perspective, I partly agree with the death penalty because not all of the prisoners are equally dangerous for our society.

Admittedly, capital punishment is absolutely a bad principle. In some religious concepts, a murderer is sentenced to bad martyrdom by divinity, not by earthling people. Consensually, prison is an opportunity for inmates to recognise their criminal acting and to behave peacefully for the rest of their life. For instance, life in prison is implemented by several countries in Europe, whose belief is based on the religious system of judgement. So, murderers should take an advantage of their existence in prison in order to have their mistakes forgiven by divinity.

However, I support that capital punishment is deserved by murderers whose escapes can create other dangerous commitments. Therefore, people with serious violent plans or who kill repeatedly should be take in consideration. That is why, their mind is usually devising murders and finding opportunities to escape. Some states in the USA, for example, do not give up the death penalty. Only 5% of the inmate population is sentenced to death. Moreover, capital punishment can cut off some costs and obligations for murderous individuals. Many countries spend a lot of money on 24-hour supervisions and community service. By the time some prisoners are in mobility doing different types of jobs, there is a huge chance to escape from under controlled group. So, capital punishment can prove to be necessary useful measure.

In conclusion, even though death penalty could be considered and extreme type of punishment in some cases according to some opinions, it could be efficient for several murderers.

can prove to be necessary useful measure.
can prove to be a necessary and useful measure.

could be considered and extreme type of punishment
could be considered as an extreme type of punishment

----------------------