In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies What do you think are the causes of this What solutions can you suggest Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fr

In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies.
What do you think are the causes of this?
What solutions can you suggest?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

In countries like India, teenagers are committing suicide due to failure in academics and not performing up to parents’ expectation. In India children from very young age are exposed to burden of study and they often have very little time for recreational activities. This is very prominent in countries like India and China. Here are some of the reasons behind it and possible solutions.

The main important reason for this is the mindset of parents that their children should perform extremely well in all study subjects and should be consistent at it. Because of ...