Some people are concerned that children spend too much time on playing computer and video games. Some people believe these games are a harmless form of escapism, but others think they make young people too aggressive and become dangerously addictive.To w

Some people are concerned that children spend too much time on playing computer and video games. Some people believe these games are a harmless form of escapism, but others think they make young people too aggressive and become dangerously addictive.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? What are the advantages and disadvantages of those games?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

No one can argue that computer and video games are very popular these days. It becomes a controversial topic that the young spend a lot of time on playing these games, as a result this tendency can develop several negative effects in children lives. On the other hand, some argue that playing these games are still beneficial in somehow. Both sides will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, there are few benefits of playing the graphic video games for a couple reasons. First and foremost, some games can be knowledgeable and useful for children. As many games producers cooperate with the educational institutions to create knowledgeable games in order to develop teaching strategies such as mathematical or linguistic games. While participating in the educational games, children are practicing math tests or learning new vocabularies as well. Another useful game site is Lumosity. On this website, there are a wide range of games available, which promote cognitive and attentive abilities. Users can practice different brain activities by doing specific tasks such as remember figures, match pictures, calculate numbers. As a consequence, if a child plays those games frequently, he can relax as well as sharpen his mind and gain new knowledge.

However, there are several negative aspects of this trend. Firstly, playing games is the mindless entertainment that takes away time for children to engage in productive activities such as reading or exercising. Consequently, some children might lack time to finish their daily homework and school assignments or do not participate in physical activities with their pupils. Moreover, after a child has experienced many violent situations in graphic games for a while, he/she will also develop miserable and aggressive behaviors eventually.

In conclusion, personally, I agree with the disadvantageous concerns. Although a handful games are helpful in academics and brain simulation, playing games excessively is still very harmful for several reasons.

playing these games are still beneficial in somehow.
playing these games is still beneficial somehow.

to develop teaching strategies such as mathematical or linguistic games.
to develop teaching strategy games such as mathematical or linguistic games.

Sentence: It becomes a controversial topic that the young spend a lot of time on playing these games, as a result this tendency can develop several negative effects in children lives.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to young and spend
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and lives

Sentence: As many games producers cooperate with the educational institutions to create knowledgeable games in order to develop teaching strategies such as mathematical or linguistic games.
Suggestion: Refer to games and producers

'that' is not used properly:

It becomes a controversial topic that the young spend a lot of time on playing these games,
It becomes a controversial topic whether or not children should spend a lot of time on playing these games,