Some people are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. Why do people take part in these sports in these sports. What advantages and disadvantages of dangerous sports? Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, taking up in extremely risky sports becomes very popular in among younger people. Because of the feeling of thrill and and a chance of being popular, extremely dangerous sports draw a large number of new participants every year. Why do people become interested in this type of sports? what the benefits and drawbacks from playing these sports? All of these issues will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, more and more people starting learning these adventure sports because of the addition of excited and amused feelings. As you may know, when players practice the dangerous sports, their brain produces the adrenaline rush and automatically releases a significant of endorphin that make them feel happy. Moreover, similar to other physical activities, playing adventure sports also provides health benefits. An individual needs to be well prepared with both physical and mental strengths before actually practicing in these sports. Lastly, some professionals in the challenging sports could earn name and fame as well, because their exceptional abilities help them to achieve new world records.

Although the adventurous activities make people feel satisfied, these sports can be extremely dangerous. The possibility of getting injured in risky sports is quite high, and even worse some thrilling sports such as sky driving or cliff jumping can lead to fatal consequences. Another disadvantage is the financial matter as these activities require a lot of proper equipment, safety measures and qualified instructors. Not only the cost of equipment, but also the cost of a trip that is relatively high.

To sum up, even though the feeling of amusement from adventure sports is fascinating and allures a lot of participants, the disadvantageous matters such as potentially fatal consequences and pricey costs should be taken into account as well. Personally, I believe that prevention is better than cure and the extreme sports are still much more risky to participate in.

Sentence: Because of the feeling of thrill and and a chance of being popular, extremely dangerous sports draw a large number of new participants every year.
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and and

very popular in among younger people.
very popular among younger people.

what the benefits and drawbacks from playing these sports?
what are the benefits and drawbacks from playing these sports?

more and more people starting learning these adventure sports
more and more people are starting learning these adventure sports

Not only the cost of equipment, but also the cost of a trip that is relatively high.