Some people believe that academic subjects such as chemistry physics and history should be taught in schools while others believe that students will derive more benefit from studying practical subjects such as motor mechanics and cooking Discuss both view

Some people believe that academic subjects such as chemistry, physics and history should be taught in schools, while others believe that students will derive more benefit from studying practical subjects, such as motor mechanics and cooking.

Discuss both views and give you own opinion.

People have different views about what should be included in the educational curriculum. While some think that practical subjects provide more advantages to students, I would argue that both practical and academic subjects are equally beneficial.

On the one hand, it is believed that learners gain more benefits when studying practical subjects. Firstly, as students are exposed to a number of pragmatic skills, they would be better prepared for their future careers. For example, if children are taught how simple machines work at school, they are more likely to become competent mechanics later....

Sentence: Another reason is that in order to be admitted to pretigious universities or colleges, learners must have adequate academic performances.
Error: pretigious Suggestion: prestigious

Sentence: Thet cannot attend their dream universities if they place a great emphasis on pratical subjects.
Error: pratical Suggestion: practical

Sentence Length SD: 4.772 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.