Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society.Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

The aim of higher education is not only for individual but also for society. Definetly individual person gets nice job and salary but at the same time community or society get advantages from higher education. I believe that its beneficial for both individual and society.

Now days, parents are encourage their chiidren to get better or higher education. So, in future they get better job.If individual is graduate then it is very easy to get job . For example, over period of time, job market is not limited there are so many opportunity worldwide as well. So, who are graduates they got better job easily.

On the other hand, not just individual gets benefit from higher education. Firstly, if everyone is educated then society's standard of living will be better. there will be no problem related to health and education.Educate people any big issue and try to solve together. As result, there will be no big issue for individual as well as society or community.

To sum up, with university education is not beneficial for individual only but for society also.

community or society get advantages from higher education
community or society gets advantages from higher education

its beneficial for both individual and society.
it's beneficial for both individual and society.

parents are encourage their chiidren
parents encourage their chiidren

Educate people any big issue and try to solve together.

Sentence: Now days, parents are encourage their chiidren to get better or higher education.
Error: chiidren Suggestion: children

Minimum 250 words wanted.