Some people believe that cell phones should be for personal use only Others however feel cell phones should be used mostly for work Discuss both views and give your opinion

Benefits that cellphones offer for personal use are different from the benefits that cellphones offer during office work. It depends upon many factors and situations where it should be used more. Discussed below are some of the factors accounting for the stark contrast between these two perspectives along with my opinion.

When it comes to personal use of cellphone, it is difficult to imagine a day without a cellphone. It has become an integral part of people's life today. From waking up in the morning to sleeping time in night the use of cellphone is associated with many of our daily routines like; to wake up in the morning with help of application like 'alarm clock', plan a day in advance with mobile planner, navigating routes on the go with applications like google maps, stay in constant touch with friends and family members with messaging applications like whatsapp, viber and skype. One can read ebooks on the go, take pictures that can be instantly shared with social network like facebook, twitter. Undeniably, cellphones have made life more interesting and we are too much dependent upon cellphones than ever before.

Similarly, in workplace also cellphones have many benefits and applications like 'Kingsoft Office', 'MS Outlook' help to read and write documents, prepare presentations and reports, Send and receive emails anytime anywhere. Cellphones have changed the dynamics the way people work today. Many studies indicate that productivity has increased because of the use of cellphones and employees are now more efficient and effective in their work.

In conclusion, in my opinion, cellphones provide benefits to both professional and personal life and whether it should be used more in personal life or work life will depend upon needs and requirements of an individual living that life. I believe, it should be used more where it can be used more.

with help of application
with the help of application