Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness However others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money Do you agree or disagree Give your own opinion and examples

Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples.

Money is important factor in our life to enjoy the excellent life style. However, there is a dispute whether the best factor to become a happy is money or other aspects. With money we can enjoy the life but cannot satisfy to become happy. So I believe that money is not real factor which bring happiness.

There are several factors which changed the lifestyle of human being using money. One is that, some people can move around in the world and enjoy the beautiful moments with their family. Another factor is that, many people use their money for their basic necessities in the society and show t...

Money is important factor
Money is an important factor

the best factor to become a happy
the best factor to become happy

money is not real factor
money is not a real factor

Sentence: There are also, however, strong argument in favor of other aspects brings happiness is that relaxation and less stress.
Description: The fragment aspects brings happiness is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace brings with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

many people preferred to spent some time
many people preferred to spend some time