Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness However others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money Do you agree or disagree Give your own opinion and examples

Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples

Money is the one of key factors that makes a man feel comfortable and enjoyable. There are more people think that without money they cannot being happy in their life. Same way, others think happiness is not depending on the money which they have. I totally agree with the people that saying, money has nothing to do for person's happiness.

It is true that because of money, people can live their lives by having anything which they want. For Example, people who have more money, they can travel worldwide and visit wonderful places and can buy any fashionable clothes so on. They able to be happy with physical belongings they own and may be having relax time with family or friends.

However, I believe from money, no one can buy happiness or gain happiness. There are more rich people who are suffering their lives even they have enough money. For Instant, most of the business family members don't live in happily. As husbands are busying with earning money,they don't have much time to spend their children or family members. As a result, family members are not happy with their lives, even they have money they needed.On the other hand, poor people who are facing more struggles to earn, are living in happily by having more time with their families. Therefore, no one can say that money is the main thing for the happiness.

Furthermore, when people have more money, they tend to do lot of experiments and try to me more socialize.Then people involve in smuggles or doing criminal activities. Although, man can be happier with these activities for a moment, this will effect to the lifelong. In addition some people like to live their lives by associating with their religion. These people feel happy by doing religious activities which do not need much money.

To sum up, even though people can live luxurious life by having money, happiness does not rely on the money. To being a happiness, money has nothing do and all depend on individual differences and their preferences.

Money is the one of key factors
Money is one of the key factors

they cannot being happy in their life.
they cannot be being happy in their life.

They able to be happy
They are able to be happy