Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree?

It goes without saying that “money per se cannot bring a cheerful life”. Presently, some believe that money is the prime item for gladness. However, some take issues with this view and think money by itself cannot guarantee a delightful life. Overall, I accord with the latter view.

Multifarious points could endorse my perspective. First and foremost, apart from the materialistic aspect, humans have other features which need to be nourished appropriately. For instance, the sense of spirituality is something to which we cannot close eyes. To illustrate, the sense of spirituality needs to be fostered, and as a result humans could have a more profound sense of self-esteem, making mankind more delighted in the life. Consequently, money cannot satisfy all needs of human beings, and a cheerful life could be fulfilled if other ingredients of happiness were provided.

Laying emphasis on my vantage point, needless to say, humankind needs to broaden their horizons and push back the boundaries of knowledge. For example, humans had better endeavor to have more information about medicines to keep themselves away from diseases. To put it in another way, survival of humans necessitates having more information about all aspects of the life. So, knowledge is another factor which could back up humans’ gladness, and money cannot take precedence over it. On the contrary, some have conflicting views.

They think that in the lap of luxury all aspects of a prosperous life are achievable, and people are capable of doing all jobs by means of money. For instance, the most luxurious houses and automobiles could be supplied with the help of money. Moreover, affluence could bring fame and name undeniably, and the folks could be the center of attention by taking advantage of money. Therefore, money is the foundation of a pleasant life.

To recapitulate, money by itself cannot provide humans with all of their needs, and there are other prerequisites for gaining gladness and happiness in the life.

luxury all aspects of a prosperous life
luxury aspects of a prosperous life

The third paragraph is out of topic.