Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness However others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money Do you agree or disagree Give your own opinion and examples

Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that basic needs for a living can be fulfilled with the help of money. Thus, some people hold the opinion that money is one of the prominent factors in a life to achieve happiness; whereas, others have the conflicting views. Well, I totally disagree with this viewpoint. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate this fact with my own perception.

To begin with, why some people think that if an individual has enough money he or she can live happily. Firstly, no doubt, with the help of money a person can buy basic needs of a life. For example; Food, clothes and shelter. Secondly, if people are earning sufficient amount of money as a salary; consequently, these people can provide better facilities to their kids and family compared to the destitute people. For instance, nowadays, studying in International School is so expansive that normal salaried employees cannot afford to send their adolescents to these kinds of schools. Finally, with the help of money one can buy luxurious cars, go for a holiday in another country and change their living lifestyles.
Certainly, money can help to buy branded clothes or latest gadgets that are available in the market. Therefore, by looking at these facts people favoring this fact think that happiness is linked to money. By the contrast, others have the conflicting views.

As per them, money cannot buy good relationships in a family. In particular, since the olden days families are fighting for money and even they kill their relatives or friends, so that there is no second partner in ancestral property. Moreover, even people have sufficient money; especially, business tycoons and professional on the higher positions such as CEO, COO they are still not living happily because they have a tension in mind to grow their business and take care of company’s growth. Probably, happiness can be achieved by sharing a small precious moment in a life. For instance, when one of my friends scored 100% marks in his exams, his parents were happy to hear this news. Definitely, this happiness cannot by bought with the help of money.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts, definitely money is needed to fulfill basic needs of a life. However, saying money is linked to happiness would be totally wrong as even people who had enough money are still sad in a life because of sour relationships.

Sentence: Definitely, this happiness cannot by bought with the help of money.
Description: The word by is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to by , did you mean buy