Some people believe that school children should be made to wear a uniform Others feel that children should be free to choose their own clothes do you agree or disagree with pupils wearing uniforms

Some people believe that school children should be made to wear a uniform.Others feel that children should be free to choose their own clothes. do you agree or disagree with pupils wearing uniforms.

Children are the assets of the country.Children are like trees if one fertilizes them with good moral values they will grow with full blossom. Well, wearing uniform in schools become a moot topic. Some people think that children should wear uniform while others oppose this idea and think that students should choose their own clothes. I firmly agree with the statement that uniforms should be compulsory in school.

Initially to put forward my view I would like to assert that, if all children wear uniform there is no disparity among the pupils. All students will treat equally and there would be no discrimination. Further, sometimes schools are not recognized by their name but through their uniform. Also, children will show their interest only on clothes rather than study.

Moving further, sometimes parents face the financial menaces and are not able to purchase new clothes for their children and children feel distraught when their wishes are not fulfilled. Moreover, the expenditure on children will incline at greater extent and also children in early stage start follows the fashion.

Under the mountain of advantages there are few disadvantages like sometimes it becomes monotonous for students to wear uniform and they do not want to go school.Besides this, when children wear different clothes they feel fresh and active all the day.

To conclude, schools are recognized by their uniforms and at school level parents should save money for their children's future

wearing uniform in schools become a moot topic
wearing uniform in schools becomes a moot topic

at greater extent
at a greater extent

children in early stage start follows the fashion.
children in early stage start to follow the fashion.

Minimum 250 words wanted.