Some people believe that students should be allowed to evaluate and criticise their teachers to improve the quality of education Others think this is disrespectful to teachers Discuss both views give your opinion and include relevant examples

Some people believe that students should be allowed to evaluate and criticise their teachers to improve the quality of education. Others think this is disrespectful to teachers. Discuss both views, give your opinion and include relevant examples.

Teachers are called the nation builders in this modern world. Presently, given allowance to students to evaluate and criticise their teachers for superiority in the education is thought to be worthwhile by some masses. By contrast, others ponder it a disgraceful act towards the dignity of the most honourable the teachers. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

Numerous points can be put down to shore up the former view. First and foremost, less dynamic attitudes of the teachers are responsible to encourage students to criticise the teaching patterns. To be specific, the teachers especially in thriving nations do not welcome the effective and innovative methods of teaching due to the conventional attitudes. Therefore, the modern students who want freedom to raise their voice are dissatisfied and against the teaching approach which could be the positive development for better results. Besides this, most of teachers do not modify their way of teaching according to the strength and weakness of the students. Thus, lack of understanding and adjustment with teachers might be motivational factor to criticise their teachers for some students. Consequently, the majority of people want the learners to possess right to evaluate the teachers. On the contrary, others have conflicting arguments.

They think that conferring freedom to students could be disgraceful for the image of teachers. To illustrate, sometime, teachers have to be very strict towards less obedient students and therefore some ill-mannered students may criticise to their teachers to cause humiliation to them. Thus, it can not only discourage the control of a teacher but also gloom their status. Moreover, the teachers are expected to remain under fear if the power of evaluation is given to the students. As a result, they might be helpless to reveal their instinctive expression and depict their original potential.

From my notion, 'every sword has two edges'. Authority given to students about evaluating their teachers appears to be a valuable idea to boost work efficiency and productivity. However, it is anticipated to be a night mare for the teacher's abilities. Instead of giving full right to students, management must receive feedback from students about teaching ways and overall impact of the teachers and take the initiative to make the optimum selection.

To recapitulate, without the quality teachers, life is like 'a ship without sailor'. Therefore, the appointment of faculties requires deep observation and combined suggestions to make the supreme selections.

Sentence: By contrast, others ponder it a disgraceful act towards the dignity of the most honourable the teachers.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to honourable and the

the modern students are dissatisfied who want freedom to raise their voice
the modern students who want freedom to raise their voice are dissatisfied

They establish that
They think that
They believe that

regarding selection of teachers.
regarding the selection of teachers.

to have best selection of the teacher.
to have the best selection of the teacher.

appears to be valuable idea
appears to be a valuable idea

The third paragraph is not exactly right on the topic. It is not about the selection of teachers, but whether 'it is disrespectful to teachers'