Some people believe that students should be allowed to evaluate and criticise their teachers to improve the quality of education Others think this is disrespectful to teachers Discuss both views give your opinion and include relevant examples

Some people believe that students should be allowed to evaluate and criticise their teachers to improve the quality of education. Others think this is disrespectful to teachers. Discuss both views, give your opinion and include relevant examples.

Whether or not students have the right to evaluate their teachers has been a hotly debated issue. Some people believe that this is not respectful towards teachers. Some others argue that it is important for students criticising their teachers. In this essay, these two viewpoints would be discussed and my opinion would be presented.

With regard to those who think that students need to have feedbacks to teachers. Although teachers have been considered as the best parents at school with a large amount of academic knowledge, they need to have an appropriate method of teaching. Furthermore, evaluating teachers is one of the most effective ways of improving the quality of education because teachers have a better understanding about the capacity of each student. Therefore, this is a golden opportunity for teachers to change their methods of teaching or to make suggestions with school change timetable.

However, other people claim that students are not allowed to criticized their teachers. With this argument, students have to obey teacher and this is a basic principle of the all level of education. Most teachers are well-trained and well-educated with the essential professional skills to meet requirement of teaching. What is more, learners must respect and be polite towards teachers and if students have evaluation with teachers, it is rude under the culture of education.

As far as I am concerned, in the light of having a better education, students should be given to a face to face conversation to criticise their teachers relating to improving the quality of education. According to recent researches on the field of education, teachers should be good-listeners to get evaluation from students because this makes a huge progress of both learning and teaching. As a result, education system will be improved significantly. For example, Vietnam is a country where student are encouraged to criticize as much as possible their teachers and Vietnam has a great achievement in educational quality compared to other countries around the world.

It seems to me that it is absolutely dispensable to have evaluation of students for their teachers. This enhances dramatically the quality of education system in each country. What is governments to do is to allow this rule be performed as soon as possible at schools.

are not allowed to criticized their teachers.
are not allowed to criticize their teachers.

Sentence: With this argument, students have to obey teacher and this is a basic principle of the all level of education.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

to criticize as much as possible their teachers
to criticize as much as possible to their teachers