Some people believe that television programs are of no real value for children

Some people believe that television programs are of no real value for children.

According to statistics, children spend their leisure time watching television, so it is an obvious fact that television is one of the inseparable parts of children’s life. Disparate TV channels demonstrate television programs which encompass various topics and they strive that their programs will be appropriate for all age groups and excel others which are broadcast by other channels. Some people argue that in today’s world television programs do not have a valuable influence on children whereas others believe that children can benefit from television programs in an effort to increase their awareness related to current time and broaden their horizons.

To begin with, those who support this idea claim that nowadays most TV programs have a special restriction about children, so most of them are forbade children who are under thirteen. However, most children neglect this restriction and take in those programs, therefore such programs can take a toll on them. For instance, an array of TV channels televise pornographic programs in order to gather a number of followers, thus several children include this amount. For this reason, some think that TV programs do not have value for children.

On the other hand, those who disagree with these opinions reflect that TV channels are teeming with satisfactory programs for children. For example, one of such programs which is telecast at “I” TV in Azerbaijan is about learning English, so announcers have arranged this program like game and this is an absorbing way to find out English for children.

In conclusion, there is no doubt that children cannot conceive their daily life without television and parents should keep an eye on what their children contemplate TV. In my view, a couple of television programs play a significant role on being well-informed and having a broad outlook.

which are broadcast by other channels.
which are broadcasted by other channels.