Some people believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not required to learn a second language What is your opinion

Some people believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not required to learn a second language. What is your opinion?

In this day and age, an increasing number of people are learning a second language for various purposes. However, it has been suggested that receiving a foreign language lesson might only apply to those who are gifted. From my perspective, I tend to disagree with this statement, although the opposite view needs to be closely considered as well.

On one hand, language learning is a long term process that requires years of practising in junction with tenacity for the majority, with the exception of those geniuses. Time allows learners to grasp skills and knowledge gradually as well as correct their mistakes. By making efforts, most students may be able to make a big achievement, since practise makes perfect. However, if one was born with a gifted language advantage but holding back on his/her nurture studying, the results may turn out dissatisfactory. In addition, the advanced technology is easing the studying process, creating more effective methods for the most. For example, students can mimic the presentation they have watched on the Internet and improve their grammar by using the word processors. Therefore, those people who say only the talented should learn a second language are going too far.

On the other hand, students without natural language skills would confront with several obstacles. The first issue comes down to their biological features which restrain them from pronouncing a word as excellent as others or even genius. No matter how hard they try, the results might be held the same, which would be inevitably under one's confident. In addition, it would be time-consuming and energy consuming if they keep learning.

In conclusion, I believe that learning a second language should not be confined to those are talented, because hard-work and modern technology allows everyone to learn what they want to learn, although this approach is time consuming and may not be paid-off.

I believe that learning a second language should not be confined to those are talented,
I believe that learning a second language should not be confined to those who are talented,

under one's confident.
under one's confidence.

Sentence: On one hand, language learning is a long term process that requires years of practising in junction with tenacity for the majority, with the exception of those geniuses.
Error: practising Suggestion: practicing

Sentence: By making efforts, most students may be able to make a big achievement, since practise makes perfect.
Error: practise Suggestion: practice