Some people believes that older employees are useful for a company but other believes that modern younger employees are useful Give your opinion To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people believes that older employees are useful for a company but other believes that modern younger employees are useful.Give your opinion.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays,rivals are in an escalating trend in every business to gain much more profit than other. Additionally company's benefits based on employees performance. To a certain extent,I agree that elderly workers should be given more priorities in terms of achieving goal for a company. However, I also believe that modern young people play an influential role in reaching target.

On the one hand, it is true that,older employees are those who have a lot of experiences in a related field. Also,they have a good knowledge about, What to do?What not to do?, to reach the company's objective. Considering this fact,involvement of those on workplace can lead to a striking paramount success. For instance, if an elderly workers are kept in a company, then provision of an actionable piece of advice is obvious. Thus, older employees have had a seminal positive effects for a business companies.

On the other hand, young people are also imperative for the success of business, owing to their critically thinking capacity and bringing up with novel ideas. Furthermore,they are physically alert and energetic,because of this loss of valuable workers for companies is meager. As a result,they can stay for a long time in a company with a perspective of acquiring goals, which may be motivational and inspirational to coming new workers. For example, if a young people are engaged in job, their ideas of doing in a new innovative way could be flourish for a company that fortify their business. Therefore,modern young employees are influential for a companies.

In conclusion, I partly agree that mixture of older and younger workers should be kept in a companies so that they can receive both actionable advice and novel ideas to meet target.

rivals are in escalating trend
rivals are in an escalating trend

Additionally company's benefits based on employees performance.
Additionally company's benefits are based on employees' performance.

young people plays an influential role
young people play an influential role

Sentence: On the one hand, it is no doubt true that,an older employees are those who have a lot of experiences in a related field.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to doubt and true

an older employees are those who
older employees are those who

Sentence: Also,they have a well knowledge about, What to do?What not to do?, to reach the company's objective.
Description: The word well is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to well

if an elderly workers are kept in a company,
if elderly workers are kept in a company,

have had a seminal positive effects for a business companies.
have had a seminal positive effect for business companies.

which may motivational and inspirational
which may be motivational and inspirational

if a young generation are engaged in job
if a young generation is engaged in job

should be kept in a companies
should be kept in companies

Sentence: To a certain extent,I agree thatelderly workers should be given priorities in terms of achieving goal for a company.
Error: thatelderly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore,they are physically alert and energetic,because of this loss of valuable workers for companies is meagre.
Error: meagre Suggestion: meager

Sentence: For example, if a young generation are engaged in job, their ideas of doing in a new innovative way could be floursh for a company that fortify their business.
Error: floursh Suggestion: flourish

Sentence: In conclusion, I partly agree that mixture of older and younger workers should be kept in a companies so that they can recieve both actionable advice and ovel ideas to meet target.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive
Error: ovel Suggestion: over