Some people choose to eat no fish or meat They believe that this is not better for your own health but also benefits the world as whole Discuss these view and give your own opinion

Nutritional issues become a hot topic in many societies. People always debate that weather having only vegetables and fruits is more beneficial for humans’ health rather than being omnivorous or the other way around. Moreover, some people still insist that having vegan also contributes to save the whole world. This topic will be discussed in this essay carefully.

To begin with, it is certainly true that, with consuming only vegetables, people will stay in a good shape and be able to maintain in a higher fitness level. Eating like a vegetarian can cut down over calories that most people do not need in their basic daily. In addition, without having meats, people can avoid detrimental health conditions such as cardiovascular diseases or neurological problems as they are not overweight and healthier than people who consume meat excessively. For instance, research have found that people in Asia countries tend to eat more vegetables and fibers than western people, which make them stay in a firm shape unlike most western people who are obesity.

Moreover, it is undeniable that the food processing industry consumes a large amount of fresh water and grass to supply animals. It is not only grass-fed animals take a lot of clean water or weed but the food industry also creates the high amount of carbon from transportation which contributes to the global warming. Therefore, having no meats is definitely responsible for saving the world and environment.

On the other hand, I still assert that a varied diet is very important for maintaining all organisms in the human body. Depriving nutrients from meats, we will lack sufficient proteins to reproduce hormones or insufficient energy to do daily activities. According to many vegan children can be deficient in Vitamin D, Calcium and several sufficient amino acids which lead to neurological and physical problems consequently.

In conclusion, it is certainly true that consuming only fruits and vegetables is beneficial to our health and contributes to save the world, but nutrients from meats are still crucial for developing processes in certain ages.

weather having only vegetables and fruits
whether having only vegetables and fruits

is more beneficial for humans’ health rather than being omnivorous
is more beneficial for humans’ health than being omnivorous //'more...than' or '...er.....than'

research have found that
researches have found that

people who are obesity.
people who are in obesity.

Definitions of obesity
noun
the condition of being grossly fat or overweight.
the problem of obesity among children
synonyms: fatness, corpulence, stoutness, portliness, plumpness, chubbiness, rotundity, flabb

It is not only grass-fed animals take a lot of clean water
It is not only grass-fed animals who take a lot of clean water

Depriving nutrients from meats, we will lack sufficient proteins
Description: can you re-write this sentence? 'Depriving nutrients from meats' is a noun phrase.

------------------------