Some people feel that certain workers like nurses doctors and teachers are undervalued and should be paid more especially when other people like film actors or company bosses are paid huge sums of money that are out of proportion to the importance of t

The big difference between different professions is always a public concern. Certain professions like doctors, teachers and nurses have substantial contribution to the society and thus should be awarded accordingly. However, instead of playing of handsomely, these jobs are usually undervalued which may seem unfair to some people.

I must say those people overlooked the principle which our business society runs with. In industrial society, economic life was based on contract and voluntary exchange, i.e. how much you get paid is determined by how much the society thinks you are worth of. Take China for instance, many people can make acceptable money and only a small proportion of population can make large of sums of money who are either running big companies or famous in some way. Thus from public point of view, the number of mild paid jobs and the number of high paid of jobs are still fair and are regarded as balancing.

The second evident reason is that it very hard to argue those film actors or company bosses has less contribution than doctors, nurses or teachers. For example, teachers teach people many things and nurses cure and treat patients, while sport stars can inspire children and teenagers. They show them what is strong will and high spirits, also encourage them to follow their dreams. They become children's role model. Therefore, all four aforementioned jobs can create something that are unable to touched or grasped yet extremely valuable to the society. No one can tell which is more important than the others.

I believe in order to decide how to pay fairly, the value and capability requirement should always be the most important factors. It is predicated that the development of the society will benefit from the set up of this pay criteria.

Certain professions like doctors, teachers and nurses have substantial contribution
Certain professions like doctors, teachers and nurses have substantial contributions

these jobs are usually undervalued which may seem unfair to some people.
Description: 'which' refers to what?

only a small proportion of population can make large of sums of money who are either running big companies or famous in some way.
only a small proportion of population who are either running big companies or famous in some way can make large sums of money .

it very hard to argue those film actors or company bosses has less contribution than doctors
it is very hard to argue that those film actors or company bosses have less contributions than doctors

also encourage them to follow their dreams.
Description: 'them' refers to what?

are unable to touched or grasped
are unable to be touched or be grasped

this pay criteria.
this payment criteria.