some people feel that school leavers should start working right after the school some argue that school leavers should attend university before they start work Discuss on both and give your opinion

some people feel that school-leavers should start working right after the school, some argue that school-leavers should attend university before they start work. Discuss on both and give your opinion.

Taking an year off between high school and university has become a popular option among many young students. Some individuals think that students should to go university directly without wasting time. To my mind, doing a job for an year before entering into professional courses could bring many learning's to the students.

To begin with, most of the students main goal is to get first job as early as possible. So that they can put starting step to build their beautiful future. Spending an year to work between studies could led to disturb their mind and may loose interest in academics. For instance, some students who are earning money are not showing interest on further studies because they think's that they are earning without having a university qualification. Moreover, a year is a very long time. So they may be sidetracked from discipline , concentration they had when they are in a formal academic study.

However, there are huge number of benefits for school-leavers who wish to work or volunteer. Firstly, students will get a chance to taste the workplaces which might help them to decide possible career interest. For example, in my part of world, many students are choosing professional subjects with out having much idea on what exactly it is. As a result, after completing an year or two at university level, either they are dropping off their studies or switching to some other subjects. Secondly,the experience or knowledge that they have gained while working will definitely helps them to build a strong resume which in fact places them in a better job.

To sum up, spending some time to gain practical experience before entering into graduation studies will help youngsters to choose a perfect career. But they should be cautious that their mind should not be diluted or sidetracked.

students should to go university directly without wasting time
students should go university directly without wasting time

doing a job for an year
doing a job for one year

Spending an year to work between studies could led to disturb their mind and may loose interest in academics.
Spending a year to work between studies could lead to disturbing their mind and may lose interest in academics.

Sentence: To my mind, doing a job for an year before entering into professional courses could bring many learning's to the students.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to learning's and to

Sentence: For instance, some students who are earning money are not showing interest on further studies because they think's that they are earning without having a university qualification.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, proper, genitive is not usually followed by that
Suggestion: Refer to think's and that