Some people prefer to work for a large company Other prefer to work for a small company Which would you prefer Use specific reasons and details to support your choice

Some people prefer to work for a large company. Other prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Most people would like to work with reputable companies which have positively effect on the employee’s resume. However, some people think that working in a smaller company is more valuable than a big one. Personally, I prefer to work for a big organization for a number of reasons.

Firstly, working with a large company provides more opportunities in term of career advancement. Most large companies compromised of a variety of departments and each department has own functions and projects to achieve a goal. If a person wants to extend their abilities to be more specialized or develop some skills, they also move to work in other sections or choose to focus on some tasks. This opportunity can be acquired only in a large company because in a smaller one a person cannot move further like this.

Secondly, solving complicated issues is a skill that a person can improve while working in a big company. Advanced systems and a large number of co-workers make it very challenging for a worker to deal with this situation. Many conflicts or system’s problems will improve a person potential work. Some advanced skills such as solving problem, making decision and effective communication can be developed when individuals work in a big workplace. However, if one gets used to it, he/she will find it as an exciting experience to deal with them.

Thirdly, working for a large organization can help a person build up their confidence. Dealing with a large number of people or responsibilities in high position makes a person to be more confident when he/she has more tasks to do. Without being confident, it can lead to less supportive beliefs from others which affect a person’s outlook.

In conclusion, there are many advantages of working with a big company which cannot be found in a small organization such as dealing with various people, tremendous changes and building up a person’s confidence. All of these support that why I prefer to work with a big organization.

have positively effect
have positive effects

Sentence: Many conflicts or system's problems will improve a person potential work.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to person and potential