Some people say that advertisement encourages us to buy things that we really do not need Others say that advertisement tell us about new products that may improve our lives Which do you agree

Some people say that advertisement encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Others say that advertisement tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which do you agree?

In the past, many products were promoted by salesman with door to door to the customer’s home. Nowadays, it becomes easy to further one of new products and make it more interesting to pull out the purchaser. Many companies try to promote their product using media. Media is no longer able to be separated from marketing because the producer uses media for promoting product with advertisement. Advertisement can encourage people to buy something that they not really want. While some people say that, others think that advertisement use to sell the product that may improve people lives.

There are various kinds of media existed nowadays and one of Medias that usually the makers use to promote their new product is television. Using advertisement in television is one of marketing trick to advance the product in fast and make it more fascinating because they usually use famous person like actress become the advertisement’s star. The product will promote with perfect by actress to influence people for buying the product although they don’t really need. One of famous advertisements now is electronic things. For instance, the people who don’t have Smartphone before will be influence to buy the product if the advertisement shows the quality side from that phone. Even though they don’t need the thing because they already have phone, but they may buy it because of the advertisement.

Advertisement is one of ways of promoting in order to sell product. There are many companies try to promote their product with advertisement. The main reason is because most of people in the world must be have television in their home. Some people say that advertisement show about new products that may improve the people lives. For example, there are many advertisements about medicine. One of them is diabetes’s drug. The people who get diabetic and cannot find the right drug even they are already going to the hospital, they may find the right drug for the dishes in advertisement. So, it can help many people who get dishes but cannot find the best medicine. With advertisement, it will improve the people lives and can help many people.

To sum up, the advertisement use to promote the product and make it more interesting to consumer because the people can buy the product that they need or not with seeing the advertisement and i believe the product that promote in advertisement may improve the human’s life.

Sentence: Nowadays, it becomes easy to further one of new products and make it more interesting to pull out the purchaser.
Description: The word further is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to further

Sentence: While some people say that, others think that advertisement use to sell the product that may improve people lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and lives

Sentence: Using advertisement in television is one of marketing trick to advance the product in fast and make it more fascinating because they usually use famous person like actress become the advertisement's star.
Description: The fragment actress become the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: One of famous advertisements now is electronic things.
Description: The fragment electronic things . is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Some people say that advertisement show about new products that may improve the people lives.
Suggestion: Refer to people and lives

Sentence: With advertisement, it will improve the people lives and can help many people.
Suggestion: Refer to people and lives

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: