Some people say that it is not good for children to grow up in the city and that the countryside is more suitable for them. Do you agree or disagree?

It is certainly true that environment takes an important part for upbringing children. Surrounding environments have a big effect to children’s knowledge, personalities or even characters. There is an issue that whether or not growing up in a countryside area has a huge merit for children which is suitable than living in a city. Personally, I believe that growing up in a city has many benefits for children, even though there are some negative effects.

To begin with, there are many facilities available in a city area. A better quality of line can be found in an urban, it also bring some positive benefits for children. The variety of museums, recreational activities or even public libraries is always available in a city much more than rural area. Children in a bigger city have a better chance to get in those facilities which can develop their creativity and knowledge in advanced. With a high quality of all facilities will support them to become a smart child and have a wider experience.

Moreover, living in an urban, a child will live all broad technology and latest devices. This is a huge privilege of growing in a city. An advanced technology and services which can only be found in a city will generate all knowledge and latest information. Some specific techniques from using high-tech devices such computers or uploaded programs will be easily experience, if a child live in a city where he can access all those latest devices first.

Lastly, in a city, it is a good idea to get a better opportunity. If a child wants to pursue their interest in sport lines or some skills, he will get a better chance from practicing a city. This is because, following their dream in an urban area, they will get a chance to get in a high competition or joining in an advanced level after they have been practiced for a long time. Without the high quality of facilities or professions in a real area, it will hard for them to become a success.

In conclusion, living in a city has many good points for upbringing children which we cannot access in rural area. Hopefully, will all good attention from parents and great environments, all children will grow up to be all rewarding adults and develop a nation in the future.

There is an issue that whether or not growing up in a countryside area has a huge merit for children which is suitable than living in a city.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

it also bring some positive benefits
it also brings some positive benefits

With a high quality of all facilities will support them to become
With a high quality of all facilities, it will support them to become

will be easily experience,
will be easily experienced,

if a child live in a city
if a child lives in a city

will all good attention from parents and great environments, all children will grow up
with all good attentions from parents and great environments, all children will grow up