Essay topics: Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Education is always a controversial topic these days. Some assert that university students can decide to study in his/her favourite field freely, while some argue that studying in the highly demanding majors such as science and technology fields is the right path for them.
To begin with, it is certainly true that young people have the right to choose whatever career paths to pursue. For instance, the young inspiring in art and music take a further education in this line, while some might be passionate in fashion design and improve their skills in fashion. Subsequently, these students can be well equipped, well educated and eventually become a specialist in a creative field, leading them to get in a decent job as well as other professionals.
However, on one argues that most of high-demand jobs in this era are all associated with science and technology. Science is the fundamental theories for other advanced fields and this solid knowledge can be applied versatilely in various ways. Technology is also an essential qualification in a job market nowadays. Therefore, graduating in a science and technology degree is a value asset for the young nowadays.
Despite the advantages of learning science and technology in youngsters, the drawbacks of studying this line need to be considered as well. The main disadvantage is that the number of students studying in science is significantly high creates a high competitive class and an extreme pressure to students. Moreover, the high numbers of graduates in science leads to an insufficiency job vacancies in white-collar positions, whereas there is a lack of skilled workers to fulfill in blue-collar jobs. As a result, studying science and technology is not always useful and guaranteed that a person will be employed later.
Although many jobs are required the solid knowledge in science and technology, following in this field is not completely helpful and confirmed the future job security for an individual.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|8 hours 28 min firstname.lastname@example.org||0||Read full essay|
|6 days 9 hours ago||May Phyu Zaw||56||Read full essay|
|1 week 2 days ago||sspriing||61||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||huathibichngoc....||78||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||huathibichngoc....||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||iliyanasam||78||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||dantesw||56||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||dantesw||56||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||AdekunleAdeniyi||78||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 days ago||beinghuman||73||Read full essay|
- I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!I would like to thank you this site so much!! (79.13039999999999)
- Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (71)
- The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in English who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 200 and 2010. (66.36360000000001)
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (64.1176)
- Tourism has increasingly so much over the last 50 years that it is having a mainly negative impact on local inhabitants and the environment. However, others claim that it is good for the economy.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of tourism and give (83.33329999999999)
- Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (82.5)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. the second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use. (71.25)
- Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.Discuss both these views a (78)
- It is important for children to learn the different between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this option?What sort of punishment should parents and t (80)
- All education and health care should be funded by the government and free for everyone. To extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (80)