Some people think children can learn effectively by watching TV and they should be encouraged to watch TV at both home and school To what extend do you agree and disagree

Some people think children can learn effectively by watching TV and they should be encouraged to watch TV at both home and school. To what extend do you agree and disagree?

Watching TV has become a commonplace for the general public. Therefore, it is argued that children can improve their studies through viewing TV programe.From my point of view, i would not go along with statment, although the advantage of this activity is evident

Advocates in favour of this statement argue that children can broaden their horizons by being exposed to TV . Compared to school education, which the course contents sometimes are out-of-date, TV programe allows students to acquire the latest information that associated with all kinds of social events.For instance, the retirment age for australian has changed from 60 years old to 65 years old. However, one worrying issue concerns people is that, occasionally, a number of media contexts may be improper to young viewers, leading them to develop indisiciplined behaviours. For example, children who exposed to action movies frequently may resort to violence in the event of disputs. This is because they lack adequate consciousness to learn and distinguish right from wrong.

Another drawback relating to this activity is that children may fall into sedentary lifestyle. For example,primary school students can spend several hours on TV drama and movies, making them less likely to take part in phsyical activites.This can be regard as one reason of obesity.The result is that, overweight can cause adverse impact on children in terms of their well-being, undermining their confidence and self-image.

To summerise, parents and schools should impose restriction on children's TV viewing rathan than encouraging this habits.This can be justified by the fact that Televison viewing can cause host of issues to children, such as inactivity, sedentary lifestyle and indisiplined behaviours.

to acquire the latest information that associated with
to acquire the latest information associated with

one worrying issue concerns people is that
one worrying issue which concerns people is that

Sentence: To summerise, parents and schools should impose restriction on children's TV viewing rathan than encouraging this habits.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and habits

Sentence: Therefore, it is argued that children can improve their studies through viewing TV programe.From my point of view, i would not go along with statment, although the advantage of this activity is evident
Error: statment Suggestion: statement

Sentence: Compared to school education, which the course contents sometimes are out-of-date, TV programe allows students to acquire the latest information that associated with all kinds of social events.For instance, the retirment age for australian has changed from 60 years old to 65 years old.
Error: retirment Suggestion: retirement
Error: programe Suggestion: program

Sentence: However, one worrying issue concerns people is that, occasionally, a number of media contexts may be improper to young viewers, leading them to develop indisiciplined behaviours.
Error: indisiciplined Suggestion: individualized

Sentence: For example, children who exposed to action movies frequently may resort to violence in the event of disputs.
Error: disputs Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example,primary school students can spend several hours on TV drama and movies, making them less likely to take part in phsyical activites.This can be regard as one reason of obesity.The result is that, overweight can cause adverse impact on children in terms of their well-being, undermining their confidence and self-image.
Error: activites Suggestion: activities
Error: phsyical Suggestion: physical

Sentence: To summerise, parents and schools should impose restriction on children's TV viewing rathan than encouraging this habits.This can be justified by the fact that Televison viewing can cause host of issues to children, such as inactivity, sedentary lifestyle and indisiplined behaviours.
Error: rathan Suggestion: rather
Error: summerise Suggestion: summarize
Error: indisiplined Suggestion: ?

Double check grammar and spelling after essay writing.

Put one more reason in a new paragraph, for sure you will get 7.0 or over. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.